Beverly Owens
The inspiration for my change of focus on this blog came from a lady that admire very much. Her "Morning Coffee" art that can be applied to coffee cups, invitations, posters, cards, and tee shirts woke me up just like the caffeine from my favorite brew would. I know that probably doesn't make a lot of sense but the way my mind works doesn't make a lot of sense to most people.

As you can see from the coffee mug above, Paula is a pretty terrific artist. Was it the painting that inspired this change? Well, partly. It did make something click in my foggy old brain.

Paula was giving advice to a group that we belong to and how that group could help all of us. She talks about her morning routine which involves a morning cup of coffee and that is when the idea became so clear in my head for the change of direction of this blog that had been floundering at best. How Professional Squids Can Benefit You might not be of interest to coffee lovers but it provided the right motivation for me to step out of my box just a little and write about something that I love...coffee.

So thank you, Paula, for the inspiration! I'm pretty stoked (probably has something to do with the amount of coffee I've consumed!) and am looking forward to sharing a lot of information about my favorite brew and the thing that go along with it.
0 Responses