Beverly Owens
Until my husband and I switched over to the Keurig Coffee Brewing System, we made our coffee like many do with a 12 cup coffee maker. We usually made a half pot in the morning, each of us drank one cup and poured out the rest before we left for work. Now that just seems so very wasteful. Rarely did we ever make another pot of coffee when we came home.

What I love about my Keurig Single Serve Gourmet Coffee System is that we are now drinking more coffee and less sodas. Our single cup brews in less than 60 seconds and we don't have to fuss over the type of brew we want. He has a tendency to like the stronger roasts and I usually pick a milder blend. Problem is solved with the k-cup pods.

Now in the mornings I can choose a mild roast and he has a stronger blend for himself with no waste. We are enjoying coffee so much more and find that we have at least one more cup of coffee in the evening. That is usually when I like to have a flavored coffee.

We have the B70 platinum model which also allows us to make a cup of hot chocolate or tea with the k-cup pods and we can make iced coffee with this coffee maker too.

We love the variety and we love our Keurig Coffee Brewing System.
0 Responses