Beverly Owens
Bevs Coffee Break started out as a blog where I was talking about just about everything other than coffee. So today, I'm changing the cup I've been drinking out of and starting over with a new method of using my break. Instead of talking about all sorts of things, the blog will now focus on something I have a passion for....coffee and all that goes with it.

From this day forward I'll be sharing my favorite coffee flavors along with coffee makers, coffee cups, and even some coffee art from time to time.

I won't erase the posts that came before this one as they do have some relevance in my life. I apologize to the people who have been following this blog for other information. If you aren't a fan of coffee, I understand that you may not want to follow this blog anymore.

But if you are a fan of coffee and all the things that go with it, please come back soon and see what things I've found to share with you about where to buy coffee, k-cup coffee, coffee machines, arabica coffee beans, and more.

Until next time, I'm off to drink my next cup of coffee.
0 Responses