Beverly Owens
My favorite cup of coffee in the morning is the Caribou Daybreak Morning Blend. I love the citrus tones that balance nicely with the mellow nutty undertones added to the delicate floral notes of this coffee in the morning.

I keep a couple of boxes of k-cups for my Keurig Brewing System as a standard in my pantry. Even my husband who generally doesn't like the lighter roasts prefers the Daybreak Morning Blend by Caribou for his first cup of coffee of the day.

Don't have a Keurig brewing system? Not to worry, you can still start to enjoy this wonderful morning blend with your regular coffee maker. Amazon will soon have the Daybreak Blend in 12 oz bags for you to purchase and have on hand in your kitchen or office.

I think you will be pleased with the great flavor of this light roast coffee for morning or all day long. It has just the right blends to tickle your taste buds.

A little history about Caribou Coffee. The idea for the company was conceived by newlyweds John and Kim Puckett on a trip to the Denali National Park in Alaska in 1990. The couple started their first store in 1992 in a Minneapolis suburb and now the chain is second only to Starbucks across the United States.

If you are shopping for a nice light roast coffee for your morning cup, try Caribou Coffee's Daybreak Morning Blend. You won't regret it!

Coffee Quote For The Day:
Mothers are those wonderful people who can get up in the morning before the smell of coffee. ~Author Unknown
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Have not tried the Caribou Coffee Daybreak Morning Blend yet but due to your recommendation, I think I will.

    I didn't know that Caribou Coffee Company had stores, either. Wonder if there is one near where I live.