Beverly Owens
I am really anticipating drinking my first cup of Tully's Coffee Bellaccino Cinnamon Stick coffee! It will be available on Amazon in k-cup form soon. I've signed up to be notified as soon as it is open for ordering and you can, too.

I haven't found many coffees that have a good cinnamon taste to them which has been a bit of a disappointment for me.  From the reviews that I have read Tully's has not disappointed with this bold and sweet flavor. I've seen it compared to the taste of those fiery red hots I used to love as a kid. Makes my mouth water just writing about it.

So far every flavor and roast that I have tried by Tully's has been a superb cup of coffee. So, I'm really looking forward to the release of the Bellaccino Cinnamon Stick. 

Personally, I would enjoy cinnamon coffee all year round but I can see that some might enjoy it around Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. How about Valentine's day? I guess we don't associate cinnamon with the day for lovers but I'm thinking about those red hot candies and those make me think Valentine's Day. If you have a coffee lover in your house, perhaps a box of Tully's Bellaccino Cinnamon Stick would be a great gift idea.
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    Bev, I tried to subscribe to you RSS feed (twice) but got a message saying the page does not exist. Just thought you would want to know. Hugs.