Beverly Owens
Two flavors that are a winning combination for me are coffee and chocolate. Not just regular old coffee or plain old chocolate but the good stuff. Now let me tell you, I've tried many a blend of coffee that was supposed to have a chocolate flavor but found them lacking. There wasn't a good chocolate body to any of them. In fact most of the time, I couldn't taste any chocolate at all. Not until I switched to drinking k-cups that is.

I've found a wonderful coffee that has a great chocolate flavor in Van Houtte Spicy Mayan Chocolate K-Cups. A medium roast combines the rich flavor of chocolate more like the Mayans drank some 2500 years ago. Oh the aroma of chocolate that wafts through the room while brewing. The added little spice is a touch of cinnamon. My goodness this is just the best dessert coffee I've ever had! Just about every night after dinner and my little chores are complete, I sit down with a cup of this luscious brew. It is simply divine!
0 Responses