Beverly Owens
Have you heard of RedGage? I hadn't either until the other night when a friend of mine suggested that I take a look at it. I was impressed and decided to give this money making venture a try.

Here is how RedGage describes itself on the home page: "RedGage gives you the power to share your blogs, pictures, videos, documents, and links all in one convenient place. But, the most exciting part is...RedGage is a website that pays you for the content you create."

That's right boys and girls, they pay you for your content and with very little effort on your part. You just add the links from your website, blogs, and articles that you have written or you can share photos. As the content that you have added gets viewed you earn money and the earnings start immediately. Your profile page shows you how much you have earned when you view it. As with most programs like this there is a minimum amount to earn before you get paid but it is set low at only $25. From the success that I have had so far that shouldn't take long to earn.

Come join me and my friends by using this referral link: BevsPaper at RedGage
0 Responses