Beverly Owens
Sometimes life gives us some harsh things to deal with but we should always look at these times in our lives as an opportunity to grow. Maybe it might be difficult to see at the time of the traumatic event that seems to rip our world apart, that it is in fact a time for growth.

I can give a personal example of this and I can also say that it took me years to see this devastating event as a time for me to grow but it was. As I began to let go of the hurt, anger, and guilt that had been weighing me down for years; I see now that by writing the lens below I had taken a tragic event and grown from the experience.

He Chose Suicide

This lens is about the suicide of my husband back in 1995. It is an important topic that we should all be aware of and talk about. Especially now in these trying economic times when some might feel the best way out is the permanent way out. Watch for the signs and try to prevent that decision of a loved one.
0 Responses